Through individual consultations, we can also design services and resources specific to the needs of individual campuses and school districts.
– Develop curriculum, aligned with the State of Texas and College Board standards.
– Design and lead staff developments opportunities focused on various hands-on strategies that can be used to
enhance student engagement and processing of content knowledge.
– Provide mentoring and classroom support to teachers in the area of curriculum development, lesson designing, and technology integration.
– Train teachers on Culturally Relevant and Reality Pedagogy and how to create diversity in their classrooms and instruction.
– Provide support and consultation to educators who desire to implement Culturally Relevant, Responsive, and Reality pedagogy into their learning environments.
– Assist urban schools in developing community partnerships in effort to create equal education opportunities on
their respective campus.
TwistED Teaching is committed to partnering with and supporting parents in advocating for the social, emotional, cultural, and academic needs of all students. To equip parents with the knowledge and resources necessary to effectively advocate for their students, TwistED Teaching is ready to support you in:
Alexes uses her educational background and professional experiences to support educators in creating a unique learning environment and opportunities for learning that are culturally responsive, student-centered, engaging, relevant, and standards-based
Tiffany, Instructional Consultant of Leverage Pedagogy, commits to collaborate with schools to provide a systemic approach to professional development in the areas of teacher growth, data-analysis, instructional strategies, and assessment to increase student achievement.