Through individual consultations, we can also design services and resources specific to the needs of individual campuses and school districts.
– Develop curriculum, aligned with the State of Texas and College Board standards.
– Design and lead staff developments opportunities focused on various hands-on strategies that can be used to
enhance student engagement and processing of content knowledge.
– Provide mentoring and classroom support to teachers in the area of curriculum development, lesson designing, and technology integration.
– Train teachers on Culturally Relevant and Reality Pedagogy and how to create diversity in their classrooms and instruction.
– Provide support and consultation to educators who desire to implement Culturally Relevant, Responsive, and Reality pedagogy into their learning environments.
– Assist urban schools in developing community partnerships in effort to create equal education opportunities on
their respective campus.
Alexes uses her educational background and professional experiences to support educators in creating a unique learning environment and opportunities for learning that are culturally responsive, student-centered, engaging, relevant, and standards-based
Tiffany, Instructional Consultant of Leverage Pedagogy, commits to collaborate with schools to provide a systemic approach to professional development in the areas of teacher growth, data-analysis, instructional strategies, and assessment to increase student achievement.
Salandra Grice is an educator, author, and advocate for equity in schools. She is the founder and lead consultant for Conscious Education Consulting, LLC. She is dedicated to preparing teachers and schools to provide more positive, culturally relevant, and equitable learning experiences for every student. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with Teacher Certification from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2006. She received her Masters of Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction in Urban Education from Texas A&M University in 2019. She is currently obtaining a Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction in Multicultural Education at Texas A&M. Salandra has a decade of experience in the elementary classroom and her experiences as a student, an educator, and a parent have helped shape her approaches in helping educators create high-quality, caring, positive, and equitable school experiences for EVERY student.